Thursday, September 4, 2008

No Gecko pictures to come :O(


Originally, I had added a note saying "pictures to come" to illustrate the post of A Reptile Dysfunction. Sadly though, I just realized that we released the offending gecko this evening, without even a camera-phone picture!!! So, as much as I would have loved to included a picture of a flaccid, uh, gecko with the previous post, the above is the best that I have, and the earlier post will remain sans gecko photo.

To be honest though, you aren't really missing much; our gecko was rather boring and colorless. Well, not colorless... just camouflaged... fatigues do not flatter geckos' curves. The Geico gecko is much more art deco gecko than ours could ever aspire to be. But alas, I am justifying. Even if he had been an art deco gecko, I still probably would have forgotten to photograph him, and even if I find another gecko, chop off an inch and a half worth of tail and stick it a pickled asparagus jar, it will never be the same.

And so I bid farewell my dear gecko! Hopefully the next girl who finds you will not be so bothered by your reptile dysfunction, or will at least take pictures!!

No comments: