Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Here in WA...

We're in Washington!! Corban is absolutely thrilled to be here with his cousins and grandparents. He jumps out of bed every morning bright-eyed and bushy-tailed and ready to play.

He does miss his daddy though. Logan didn't come up; someone has to stay and pay the bills! Today, before Corban went outside to play, I help him put on his shoes. He slid his foot in and I flipped the velcro strap over. Corban looked at me crossly and said, "Say 'bloop!'" "Uh... Bloop!" "Daddy always says 'bloop.'" Good to know!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

I am really enjoying your blog. Way to go. It IS a great way to journal. Something for me to think about.

Mom

Brian and Jennifer said...

Hi Sora,
I saw your blog on Kelli's and took a peek. Your little guy is so cute. Our blog is http://bjljkl.blogspot.com.

Andersen said...

HI!! Your son is so cute! I see your mom and Jill a lot because I am always watching my niece and nephew play sports and all that good stuff! You guys sound like you are enjoying life. Well I thought I would drop in and snoop a little. Take care!

Andersen said...

Your little boy looks Korean. Josh thought he did a lot. He was hoping Max looked like him a little more. I told him there is hope maybe if we have another one. You need to post some of your other little one!

Aaron N Beki said...

AW! You guys are pregnant! or sorry let me get that straight sora your pregnant! Awesome! Do you know what it is yet? Im so glad I was able to find yours this is neat. Miss ya