Saturday, August 30, 2008

Subway sandwiches and veggie vocab.

With Subway doing the whole $5 footlong and us being fans of Subway already, on the rare occassion that we eat out, that's usually our place (with the exception of Arby's because of our "Free meal a week for a year" certificate!). We both order footlongs and both share with Corban. Usually Logan does because I'm a faster eater and because Logan's toppings are more basic and Corban friendly than mine. Lately though, because of the pregnancy, I haven't been able to eat as much (weird, I know... but don't worry, I make up for all of it post-partum). So, Corban gets inches 7-12. Toppings haven't been quite an issue because the sandwich is usually big enough that half of them fall out when Corban goes to take his first bite and the rest fall out as he's finishing the sandwich. Today though, because the sandwich had been wrapped longer than usual prior to eating, the toppings were not falling out and so Corban asked if I would help him with his sandwich. I thought he meant hold it for him and feed him, but he corrected me and said, "No, I just need you to take off all of the yuckies and the hots." Hots are banana peppers and jalepenos, yuckies is everything else, leaving oven-roasted chicken breast, provolone, and sweet onion sauce on honey oat, which was of course devoured.

1 comment:

David and Kira said...

Hey Sora!! Welcome to the blogging world!! I found you through Marcie. It's a SMALL world throught the internet.

Sounds like your family is doing great! If you'd like to see our blog you'll need to email us: kiradavid@hotmail.com. Keep in touch!