Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Blogging We Will Go...

We've done it! We've started a blog!! By "we" I mean Sora and Baby. Logan's cool with whatever, but figures I'll do most of it anyway, Corban won't get it until there are pictures up, and Baby does pretty much whatever Sora does. :O)

In case you didn't figure it out, SoLoCo, is the first two letters of Sora, Logan, and Corban. Baby doesn't have a name yet, and Ba didn't really make sense. ... and there are rumors that we're crazy. :O)

FYI: junji junung means omnipotent, and hashin means honorable. :O) It's a mission joke...

Our digital camera is dead, so pictures will be scarce for now, but fear not! They will be here!!

The main reason I started a blog was so that I could keep up a journal. When Ben (my little bro) was on his mission, I was really good about adding blurbs in his weekly emails about Corban (who was born while Ben was in the MTC), but since then, documentation of Corban's life has been just about limited to his shot record. Without any familial mission callings in sight, I've realized I must find something that will stick long enough to get a decent record down before I start thinking, "Now, which kid was that?!" Thus, we behold the SoLoCoBaby Blog.

To update the blog, and whoever is reading it. Logan is in school (MCC) majoring in Psych. Projected graduation date is... not this year. Logan also works as a file clerk at Snell & Wilmer Law. He's all about technology, video games, friends, and of course Me and C.

I (Sora) just started school again (MCC) to pursue a degree in nursing. I'm only going part-time, but I already miss being home with Corban. Lately my hobbies are limited to eating, sleeping, school, heartburn fighting, and dry-heaving.

Corban turned 3 at the end of July. He is FABULOUS! He meets or exceeds all of his milestones for growth and development. He loves playing with friends, his dog and kittie, and he can kick some serious bootie on the Wii. The latter of course makes Daddy so proud!

Baby is due at the end of March (03.30.2009) and he/she is kicking Mommy's trash!!! I didn't get ANY morning sickness with Corban (though I had some fierce heartburn) and with this baby I have to be very careful about when and what I eat. Sooo not cool!! This had better be a freaking cute kid!

We do have two pets. Our cat is Saja (it means "lion"). We found him as a kitten about two years ago. He almost converted me to being a cat person, but then I learned (the hard way) that it's not all cats, Saja's just really cool. Our second pet is a recent addition; a 3 mo. old cockapoo that we named Kogi (it means "meat"). He's cute and all, but he's not potty-trained. We're still working on it and he is learning, but eww...

We all live in a house in Mesa, AZ. Logan grew up here and we're about a mile away from his parents. We love our ward and we have lots of friends here. Our only regret is that we don't live closer to Grandpa and Grandma Stocking.

That's us in a nutshell. Thanks for reading. We'll keep you posted.

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Way cool. I like your blog. Great idea for journaling. I'm proud of you.
Love,
Mom

Alison said...

hey, welcome!

Alison said...

AND...what is this craziness about not telling me you are pregnant!! Sheesh.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sora I'ts me, Jihye. Nice to see your mom here :) I'd love to see your pictures! Hope you get a camera soon. And I didn't know you were pregnant! Why didn't you tell me in the email??? anyway, congrats and I'll come back to check out this blog. Take care!

Anonymous said...

You're not the only one who needs help with journaling! A blog is a great idea.
Congratulations on your pregnancy! Didn't know you were expecting.
Good luck in school. I know it's not easy with a family and all. :)

Jodi said...

You are going to get addicted to blogging!!!!! I already am and I have only been doing it for a while! Welcome aboard!!! If you need pio's You can use my camera!

Love ya
Jodi