So, while here in WA, I realized I had a credit card payment due at Wells Fargo. I closed down my WF checking account and ever since have had to make my payments either through the mail or by walking into the branch. Since I didn't have my payment slip and such here, and the nearest WF branch in in the Tri-Cities (40 miles away), I called up Lani Ayers back in Mesa and asked her if she would mind running down and making a payment for me. "No problem, but I just put Noah down; do you mind if we take a nap first?" "Yeah, no big deal." I gave her my account info and the address to the closest WF to her.
An hour later, she called me and said, "Hey could you give me another address?"
"Yeah, is that one gone or something?"
"Well, sort of... it just got robbed..."
"WHAT?!"
"There's a big ol' van and about 6 cop cars out there... I'm guessing I shouldn't go in."
"Uh, yeah... probably not." I gave her the next closest address and she went there and sure enough security was trippled and were very skeptical of anyone who walked in.
Lani's assumption was confirmed by the teller when she answered Lani's "How are you?" with "We're good, but the WF down the street got robbed about an hour ago, so security is up everywhere else."
Lani has decided that whenever she thinks she should leave the house, she'll take a nap first. Those who know her though, know that this is not a knew idea, but now, it's a justified one. :O)



2 comments:
didn't you know you can pay that stuff on-line? I have a little loan from them and I always pay it on line????
Hey, it's Lani that lives in the hood if it's her closest WF that got robbed!!! hahahaha
Post a Comment