Saturday, November 15, 2008

KAYLEE VIVIAN SMITH!!! due 3/27/2009

This is our latest picture of our baby. Last ultrasound we were told that it was an 80% chance that it was a girl. This time we were upped to 99.9%. Since the last ultrasound we have also decided on a name which as you can read in the title is Kaylee Vivian Smith. Vivian is my maternal grandmother (Grandma Jorgensen) and Kaylee is just a name that we liked :O). I have no idea who came up with Smith...

Girl has got attitude already!! This ultrasound she held very still and posed for all of her pictures. The tech had no problem getting the measurements she needed. At one point Kaylee had her hand up to her forhead demonstrating her love for drama!! Oh please, Baby!! Woe is you!

11 comments:

Scott and Kelli said...

Cute name, I'm glad you guys have it all figured out. I'm also excited that you'll be home for Chrismtas!

Alison said...

Very exciting!! That is a beautiful name! Congratulations Sora!

marciekoch said...

Congratulations! I really like the name you picked out!

marciekoch said...

ps - i really like your background!

Smith Stuff said...

Thanks! I like the background too!

David and Kira said...

What a great day...my birthday!!

Andersen said...

How fun! March is a great month to have a baby. Not to hot, not to cold. Congratulations. I hope you are feeling great.

marciekoch said...

oh right...she doesn't cook
Or
Oh right...we live in different states?!

5dollarFanatic said...

Congrats!!! I really like the name Vivian-just reminds me of pretty woman-and i'm sure she'll be the prettiest baby.

Hilary said...

Go girl! Great news. :)

lani said...

I do believe she takes after her Aunty Lani!!!!