Oh where to begin?!?!?! I could not begin to guess how many times this past month I have said, "I have to put that on the blog!" ... and have not done it. Here are a few, I will add more as I think of them. :O)
#1... Saja, our cat, likes to curl up on our bed; to which Corban will lay his head on Saja, like a pillow. One day, a few weeks ago, Corban said to Logan, "I like our cat."
"Yeah," Logan agreed. "He's a good cat, huh?"
"Yeah," Corban nodded. "He loves me for who I am."
I think he got that line from Shrek 2.
#2... This one happened just yesterday. Corban and I were at Wal-Mart, ready to check out. I told Corban to walk to the lane that said 1,2. "Where?"
"The 1 and the 2, Corban. Right over there." Still confused he wandered in zigzags in the general direction, but still not knowing what I meant. "Look, Corban, at the light... See the 1 and the 2?"
Corban finally saw the lit up lane sign that I had been pointing to. To which he raised his eyebrows and said, "Mom! That's a TWELVE!!!" He sighed and walked to the checkout lane.
My mom says I deserved that one. I have NO idea what she's talking about.
#3... Again, yesterday. We've been looking for Halloween costumes. Corban decided he wanted to be a Blue Power Ranger. While at Wal-Mart, we found a costume, but weren't able to try it on. Once we got home, Corban pulled on the costume which fit through the torso, but was too long in the sleeves and legs. "What do you think, Corban?" I asked.
"Umm... It's a little big, Mom. Can you put it in the laundry and make it smaller?!"
I don't have a clue where he learned that.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Congratulations on a baby girl!! So exciting!!
so cute! And Congratulations!!!
Isn't it fun to have a kid? I can watch and listen to Max all day and not get bored. Congrats on a baby girl. Maybe she will look all Korean! :) Hope your pregnancy is going well for you.
Hey! It's Colin! Keep posting because it's a nice reprieve from doing work :) Congrats on it being a girl. I'll be in town next weekend so we all have to get together
aaaaauh its great to be a parent. You learn sooo much! And laugh a lot too.
and uh, your having a girl!?!!! yea raw!
Post a Comment