Anyway, as far as pictures with Saja and Corban, this is my all-time favorite. It's old; I took it with my phone back in June '07. Saja's big and fat now. Corban is big too... but not fat... in fact, it's sad how much he's looking like a little boy and not like a toddler anymore. *sigh* It's a good thing we have pictures to remind us of what he looked like because he changes EVERYDAY.
On a side note, the haircut. I buzzed Corban hair that year because he already lets off SOOO much body heat (he sweats playing the Wii... then again, who doesn't? Seriously, if you don't, you're doing it wrong!), AND he's got the thickest hair I have ever seen on a child. Those two characteristics placed on a person living in AZ would make you think that he's a glutton for punishment. Poor kid.
Honestly though, he would fall asleep in our bed and when Logan would go to move him to his crib there would be a pool of sweat where Corban's head was. Logan always had to sleep on a towel!
Corban wasn't bothered by the cut as it was happening, I had cut his hair before. But then, he came running out to the living room where we have old-70's, floor-to-ceiling, porn mirrors and when Corban saw himself he stopped dead in his tracks. Slowly, he brought his hand to the top of his head as though he wasn't sure that was his reflection he was seeing. "Corban," Logan asked, "where's your hair?!" Corban turned slowly to look at Logan and then moved his hand from the top of his head and pointed to his eyebrows as if to say, "That's all that's left!"
My mom flipped and said that I was not allowed to do that to her grandson ever again. I do. I just make sure that I do it in time to have a good grow out period before he sees Grandma again. :O)



No comments:
Post a Comment